Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Winters Tale 2014 English

Year: 2014
Genre: Drama, Fantasy, Mystery
Director: Akiva Goldsman
Starring: Colin Farrell, Jessica Brown Findlay, Russell Crowe
Download

Winters Tale 2014 torrent


Size: 815 mb
Files: 3
Seeds: 100
Peers: 93

Health HealthGood: 16 Bad: 5


Users review: We just got back from one of the worst movies I've ever seen. Really! I very rarely criticize filmmakers, as I respect your hard work and usually if I do not like a particular movie, it is quite possible that I do not like, because, as he said, too artistic for myself. That this is not the case today. The film is endowed with beautiful visuals and the soundtrack is not bad. It takes place in New York, so the scenery is beautiful as always. The problem is not with the same performance? It just has a bad history? and this comes from a man who loves romantic movies and day-appropriate Valentine. The theater was packed at first, but more than a few during the period, and can not lose our hearing complaints from others in the end. It is quite possible that my wife is the only selection that liked this movie ... I always knew that there is something special in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment