Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Star Trek Into Darkness 2013

Year: 2013
Genre: Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi
Director: J.J. Abrams
Starring: Chris Pine, Zachary Quinto, Zoe Saldana
Download

Star Trek Into Darkness 2013 torrent


Size: 815 mb
Files: 3
Seeds: 102
Peers: 51

Health HealthGood: 25 Bad: 4


Users review: Clique inept and not enough story. Too much time is spent working and several disjoint sequences. Over dramatized to the point of ridiculous. The scenes were ridiculous disaster. It is a pity that in some scenes completely destroyed the ship several times. Too much time is spent on action and not enough on the story left me confused in part. I would like to say that this movie a little less terrible, and I am grateful that you do not spend a lot of money to see it in the theater. I am glad that I had access to someone else's film and did not lose all the money for it. It felt more like I was playing video games instead of watching full-length movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment